Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Only person in MI

According to Mr. Crabbypants, I am the only person in Michigan that doesn't know that the Secretary of State's office does not take debit cards. The only person . . . in the whole state. No one else . . .

I think the Secretary of State SHOULD take whatever form of payment they can get. They should not be persnickety about payment methods, especially since I have to pay them ALOT of money (my fault, I could downsize to one vehicle but then the other vehicle would feel all abandoned and how do you choose?) and now I have to pay them on time. This is new. I always did mostly pay them on time, because I get pulled over all the time for crazy stuff, like having expired license tabs on my birthday (No, really officer, the tabs are in my purse. I just wanted to clean the plate off first. [holding stickers up]). Ah, the days when you could just save that cash until the end of the month because the tab said "April" and April had ten more days.

So now I have to go back to the Secretary of State with cash (or check, I suppose). Bugger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Em. If you want to celebrate anything I am your woman.

Happy Thursday!