Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sadness and Snow

Alas, I will not be renewing eharmony . . . so there will be little to make fun of in the next week or so. I'm sure I will fill the emptyness with something else. No more ill thought out photos, no more profiles with five things that I probably so could live without. No more multiple choice questions. Sigh. The end of a very short era.

In other news, let the nephew play with the camera this weekend so will have some pictures to post as soon as I get around to digging the camera out of my purse. I am also toying with the idea of getting a summer job. Or taking some major classes. Maybe contracting. That way I could just build the garage myself. The possibilities are endless.

It's snowing here. The parents have, like, seven inches. I only have a dusting . . . not enough for a spring snow day. This makes NO snow days for the year and the kids will all be really, terribly, cranky tomorrow. I don't look forward to it. The snow at the 'rents was very pretty and, though it is April, was good to look at. That's what you get for living in Michigan.

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

No skull purse . . . let's see, Guiness flip flops and socks, a scanner (which I will have to exchange because it is defective), a poncho (remember telling Mom that ponchos are out? it was for me), a plate with "Emilie" printed on it, MAC lip gloss, and some part thingy for my truck (from Dave) - a great birthday, really.