Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Nod and Smile

So at the "lunch" meeting I went to today the speaker asked who knew what a "tweener" was . . . he meant people my sister's age. However, if you look up tweener on urban dictionary, I don't think he got it right. Evidently, there was a Newsweek article on the subject. So the guy announced that I was probably a "tweener" and now reading the definitions I hope he meant that he thought I was in my twenties. Of course, because I cannot keep my mouth shut, I denied being a tweener (thank goodness, due to the link). So let me get this straight . . . someone thought vocally that you were in your twenties in front of a large group of people . . . and you don't just say thank you?

I must keep my mouth shut at meetings.
I must keep my mouth shut at meetings.
I must keep my mouth shut at meetings.

Oh, right, I didn't want to be a tweener anyhow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must keep my mouth shut at meetings...I must kee..

It is not like Dorothy who can click her shoes repeating there is no place like home and all of the bad stuff just goes away.

iamthanu said...

1. Ohhh. . . sparkley shoes . . .can I have some too?

2. That's why I usually knit.