Thursday, April 07, 2005

Nerdy eharmony demons

I so want to talk about work today. Must not spill. Must remember lessons of others. Want to leave on my own terms.

On the eharmony front . . . they must have a mole . . . or an implant in my head. I have vowed not to look at the eharmony site until Sunday. Had a two (large) mojito epiphany and decided that the whole "closed" thing sucked and that I would lay off for a week. No one had communicated . . . no one seemed that interesting, yet it pisses me off when you get that closed message before you even had a chance to look at their profiles. Of course, during this two mojito epiphany, I changed my profile too . . . I vaguely remember the revisions, but they were snotty. Eharmony sends you emails at the same time every day, notifying you of any matches, etc. Today I get one that someone wants to "communicate". I think the nerdy eharmony demon people somehow know I'm disgruntled and have sent this offering to get me back on the site. Either that or guys like snotty profiles.

I'll go and answer "John's" questions . . . just because I hated when I sent questions and no one responded. But listen nerdy eharmony demons, I won't look at any other profiles . . . you'll just have to get them all to communicate so I'll have to feel polite. It's the two day rule all over again but with a screen and a keyboard. The bar is much more fun . . . and has mojitos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure mojitos should be used as your basis of logic.

Any man that does not want to communicate with you is crazy.

You told me where to find this so if you don't like my comments that is too bad.