Saturday, June 18, 2005

Girly, Girly, Girly, Girly, Girl . . .

So I'm obsessed with nail polish. And I bought a toe ring. I now own things like "non-chipping top coats" and "vitamin-based base coats". I'm painting my nails while listening to the call-in car repair show and occasionally shouting a diagnosis before they can answer it. Currently, I waiting for "Poetic Peony" to dry. I don't know about the poetic part but it is bright "hello kitty" like pink.

And I'm going to get my hair done in an hour. With highlights, I think. I must be possessed. Perhaps by my Grandmother. Soon I will be craving turquiose and pant suits. Wait, I just bought a turquiose hand towel on sale at Target. ACK! Soon I will be repeatedly adjusting my lipstick and vexing about my lack of white shoes.

The toe ring is a sparkly skull . . . so I might not be possessed that much.

No comments: