Monday, June 27, 2005

Must . . . not . . . succumb . .

The freaking yearbook is done, in the box and in the mail bin and yes, when I really speak I don't say freaking but this is a family show . . . my nephew could be reading this (He's not but he could. He's up to chapter books.). So I don't have to go into work for awhile. Good news.

Bad news. Have to keep my life structured or will totally lose focus and sit around and stare at the T.V. while drinking coke zero and eating cinnamon crispas (you can find them at Meijers). Today I napped from like, 4 to 7, which means I'll be up all night. I do love vampire time. My body was meant to be on vampire time . . . however, vampire time is not how the world works. You can only shop at Meijers and 7-Eleven and though I do like a occasional slurpee, I need more of a shopping "experience" than those facilities can provide. Plus Meijer was out of yogurt AGAIN. On vampire time you can only hang out with other people on vampire time . . . and, well . . . I'm not saying anything about people who are up and out at 3 a.m. but your mother probably wouldn't approve.

I'm supposed to go to Nashvegas but have to refinance my house first. And refinancing my house just hurts my brain. Be so much easier if someone just a said: use this company, pay this, get this rate. But that doesn't happen.

Must keeping making lists to keep moving. Laundryfest tomorrow. Whee!

No comments: