Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Random

My staff is gone . . . gave them all their mini gumbys and sent them off to college, or at least graduation. Learned how to make shirts with my printer, so I may make a shirt for every occasion. As though I need more clothes. I did, however, make a shirt for M that we have been talking about for weeks. I hope she likes it.

My former student made a polo shirt at his clothing company, so I can now wear Blame and be work appropriate. Thanks Neil!

Matt Good is playing in Sault Ste Marie in July. That's only, like, seven hours away. I think
Windsor may be too American or something . . . or too small. I don't know. How big is the Canadian side of Sault Ste Marie? I also can't find anything, even import, at any store. I'm going to have to break down and use the internet . . . but I so like to touch things before I purchase them.

I think I have to move my room at school next week. Ugh.

No comments: