Monday, June 20, 2005

I still feel like a blonde

Got the hair redone this weekend - black underneath and red on top. Had to find a red that was "interview" worthy and I think it may be fading faster because of that. Will look very cool once I get the red fixed. When I told M, she replied "So, like, Strawberry Shortcake?". Strawberry Shortcake hair it is . . .

For father's day, I took Mr. Crabbypants to buy a new phone. We were buying a new phone for me so he got to shop without spending any of his money. I ended up getting a Razr, which was NOT the most expensive phone in the store . . . it was close though. I think it was the "aircraft aluminum". J purchased one for the future sister-in-law and is pretty happy with the shiny thing. It is very pretty. Now I have to figure out how to download ringtones.

Perhaps because I spent 300 bucks for a phone (with accessories), my voicemail didn't work all weekend. No one really calls me, so I think this is okay, however, every time I was in the phone store getting things set up or fixed, someone would call. I looked so popular to Nikki the phone girl. So if you happened to call me this weekend . . . I apologize for the lack of voicemail. It is fixed now. If you call back, I'll talk to you on the little Star Trekky bluetooth earpiece I bought.

So between the Strawberry Shortcake and the "oooh pretty" phone, it was a very consumer weekend. And then I went to the mall.

No comments: