Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Not wasting the white bra

So I'm going to be "professionally" developed by a class in Photoshop Elements. Never mind that I use Photoshop 7.0 usually . . . these are not the droids your looking for . . .

(M2's plan B was Jedi mind control)

I'm trying to keep an open mind, thinking that I'll learn something . . . however, I bet the first hour is going to be on removing red eye. Speaking of positive, I'm just writing this morning because C is impressed when I have an entry before 8 a.m. She also gets really thrilled when she is mentioned in blogs. I guess it is all my fault. I did give her the address.

When you see me today in my geeky white T-shirt (with the messy Kliban art cat on it), it's just because I didn't want to waste the whiteness of the bra. It's not everyday that white shows up in the rotation.

No comments: