Friday, June 10, 2005

Misinterpret FERPA again . . .

and I will kick your ass.
I'm tired, and sticky, and really, really want to punch some people in the face . . .

and I don't care if that makes me sound like Holden Caulfield, damnit. I'm tired of people not being able to (or maybe not bothering to, I'm never sure) see all of the possible reactions to their actions. Come on folks, I didn't play that much Stratego . . .

It's not that I think I 'm all knowing or anything - despite the URL - but I'm tired of people being surprised that they have pissed people off or are all shocked when I point out - hey that's going to piss people off - Maybe it's just because I have so much experience in pissing people off?

Oh, and by the way, I have actually read FERPA and done a bunch of FERPA quizzes and you people are shouting FERPA for all the wrong reasons, my friend.

I want to road trip NOW and can't . . . but I dug out a flower bed and planted a lilac, so it might be okay. My brother's new website (see links) has a big bunch of spelling mistakes and I've given them a list, so now it's just funny. I'm all dirty (from the digging) and sweaty from a day with no air conditioning. I have to go to graduation in 10 hours and stand around in the heat, or the rain. Want an assistant principal's job . . . like yesterday. M2 says that we can just live in fantasy land, pack up all our stuff and pretend that we are never coming back. Sounds good to me.

No comments: