Monday, December 05, 2005

Random Chatter

I have painted my nails a color that reminds me of nude pantyhose.
I haven't worn "nude" colored pantyhose since, like 7th grade.
I hate pantyhose.
Do men who lie about their age on the internet realize that we know they are lying?
Why don't they just use an old picture from the age they want to be . . . then we would have no idea.
It would be a secret, until the obligatory Starbucks date.
I just wanted to use the word obligatory.
The new Fiona Apple album is all bouncey . . . like a Broadway show or something.
Who calls them albums, except me?
I forgot I was going to make chili this evening and so I scarfed some mac n' cheese.
Now I have to make chili anyway and just eat it tomorrow . . .
I have meetings after school and won't want to for the next couple of days.
Which means the meat and tomatoes will go bad.
I wore my new skull sneakers to school and probably shouldn't have.
But I had on pants that were too long, so no one saw them.
They have red laces, that were not included.
Z did not want a pair.
I feel like he has forsaken me, in the junior goth department.
My siblings are not being wrangled very well in the parent gift discussion.
I feel like a cat herder with my brothers.
It is hard to herd cats, even with 31 years of mutual baggage and dirt.
I want an Emily the Strange T-shirt for Xmas.

No comments: