Thursday, December 01, 2005

Retraction

My sister has pointed out that I bought the goofy "in shower" moisturizer at the good sale Target in Wixom, while I was with her . . . not the German Thanksgiving guests. Sorry, Mere. It had been a long day.

And for all of you that gave me crap today about shopping at the evil Walmart and spending money there which supports their evilness . . . it turns out I didn't. I spent the money at Target, with their happy red shirts and khaki pants and their clearance end caps. I hope you'll sleep better with this news.

I'm missing ALIAS again and I have to go for a walk out in the freezing rain (well . . . not really HAVE to, more like, if I don't I'll feel like crap and I don't want to feel like crap). It's enough to make you go spend money for a membership at the Y. However, the Y is just close enough to my house that I would feel guilty for driving and yet just far enough away when it's really cold. I'll just go put on my flannel lined jeans and do it. I'll hope my father DVR'ed the adventures of Sydney and Jack.

No comments: