Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Shiny Keys

I wrote this great snide entry yesterday, which will not see the light of day . . . or the blog for that matter. Let's just say there's a part about George Bush and should be a part about being distracted by shiny keys but I'm told that it will offend "people". And by "people" I mean one person, who doesn't even read my blog. But things get back to people.

Somehow the world is falling to pieces and I've simply taking the stance that I don't care . . . I told someone to basically lower their expectations today because it simply wasn't going to get any better. How much does it suck to hear that? How much does it suck when you figure out that it came out of YOUR mouth?

So I'm going to distract myself with some knitting and maybe some shiny keys. I have two meetings tomorrow with teaching and a company Christmas party in between. I had to buy food for the latter meeting, even though we will all be coming from the Christmas party where they will give us food (but not good food, because of these hard economic times . . . they stated this on the invitation). I have to get up at 5 a.m. to get to the first meeting.

Just look at the shiny, shiny keys . . .

No comments: