Thursday, December 15, 2005

Update a la matchdotcom

So I emailed that guy . . . and casually, as could possibly be, brought up the whole "not interested in dating" thing. It was just too good not to bring up.

I deleted the part about "or not interested in dating me" because he hadn't come out and said it . . . and low and behold, he had a whole paragraph about it in the reply email. Including the line "I'm not attracted to you, so I'm not interested in dating you." Lovely, let me get right back to you on that asshole. He then goes on to mention that my profile is one of the few that mentions the possibility of a "non-romantic" relationship and that he thought he would email me to see what's up.

I MEANT non romantic relationship after I rejected YOU . . .

So do I want a shallow friend, who wants to meet me to date my cuter friends? Makes me feel all warm inside . . . yes, indeed it does. Hmm, wonder why he's "currently separated"? Boy, it makes one love a delete button.

No comments: