Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hey Kids!

Lived through parent teacher conferences . . . though I just realize that tomorrow I have nothing, absolutely nada, planned. Hey kids! Let's learn about free verse! And since I so wisely planned a trip for this weekend to have something to live for . . . I don't really care about tomorrow. That's terrible, I know. I'm sure I can punt with "Charge of the Light Brigade" or maybe I'll look up some T.S. Eliot or something.

Maybe I'll whip out the Audioslave song that I wanted to use for the poetry unit . . . but I don't want to do that by the seat of my pants either. Hey kids! Let's sit here in the dark and write a really long journal entry . . . quietly.

"Charge of the Light Brigade" it is then . . . oh, what fun!

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

so blogger doesn't really work with apples ... who knew? Having a great time and have some great pics. See you all on Monday.