Saturday, October 08, 2005

Imaginary Ladder

Had one of those days yesterday . . . when something is so awful that you have to reflect on WHY you are doing things. A little bit of an anxiety attack last night, in the "ohmygodcanIdothismuchlongerandnotbehollow?" category.

Some people just need to have all the eggs and I just want to do what is right . . . what is best. If the egg grabbers don't appreciate that, well, let them sue me. Best line of the day: I think people have a ladder of inference. They go up that ladder until they find something negative enough to suit their purpose. That's just my opinion. (smug smile) After that was said, I will continually imagine climbing my ladder of inference to drop something heavy on the person below.

So, yeah, I feel like my soul is being slowly killed by people with imaginary negativity ladders . . . but I signed up for this gig, didn't I? Must just close and lock all my doors. And try not to speak to anyone. And take up kickboxing. Cause it's all gonna be okay . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure it is very, very heavy and you aim well!