Friday, October 28, 2005

"In Love With a Bad Idea"

My current fav song . . . Matthew Good of course . . . especially the "princess sticky magazine" because it is just SO graphic. Plus there are just so many bad ideas to be in love with . . .

Broke my fast of not calling boys . . . bad idea . . . called S and found out his number had been changed, without so much as an email . . . bad idea . . . took my profile off match and then changed my mind like five minutes later and put it back up . . . which may in fact be a bad idea . . .oh, and gave my blog address out . . . bad idea . . .

So I have to move on. In spite of the bad ideas and the email I received from another boy once I got back to Detroit (wishing me luck . . . and saying, oh, by the way, it's your fault . . . and I'll still read your blog . . . great). On to blind date no. 4 (if anyone takes me up on that) and then only 95 to go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is not going to make the cut but you need to know you did nothing wrong. You are a wonderful person. :)

iamthanu said...

Who said anything about doing things WRONG? Oh no, I would do everything the same and more . . . but I am drawn to anything, that on the surface, seems like a bad idea.

And I have plenty more bad ideas . . . just didn't discuss them because this is a family site.

So rest assured, no guilt . . . just cleaning out my head.

em

iamthanu said...

Oh, and thanks for the wonderful person comment . . . it's nice to hear.

e

Anonymous said...

Wow patterns every where!

iamthanu said...

Nice thing is I don't remember who that boy was . . .

S is a friend from high school and he wouldn't remember to give me his change of address, not meant to be disrespectful.

I think the email may have been from A . . . who I went out with once, but I think he had to get the last word in, just because.

This was right after I went to visit another boy in NYC. So I wasn't that put out by it.

So maybe the pattern is . . . I go out with "bad breaker-uppers", cause A wasn't good at it and RB certainly wasn't either.