Monday, October 10, 2005

Japanese Pan Noodles

So I'm walking along, on my way to get some Japanese pan noodles, and there is an entire jar of grape jelly on the side of the road. Broken. Actually, it was in the middle of the sidewalk, like it had been thrown from a car. Who throws jars of grape jelly out their car windows? Why would anyone do that? It looked like the blob (from the movie "The Blob" which was the first horror movie I watched, ever) but in color.

The noodles were spicier than I thought they would be and I need to start carrying my stolen mag light if I'm going to be walking in the dark (don't worry, I stole it from Mr. Crabbypants). The walking a lot is helping with suppressing the urge to punch people in the face.

So that's good.

1 comment:

clew said...

I just surfed by and had to say hi since our eye pics are kinda similar. Weird.

Also, I liked the grape jelly story. I see stuff like that and wonder what the story was with that all the time.

See ya!