Thursday, October 06, 2005

so you didn't have to share

I was told tonight that my blog has become boring . . . perhaps it is the editing, maybe it's that my life is not all that exciting . . . don't know. Do know that being told that your posts suck . . . well, it kinda sucks.

My brain is now the consistency of marshmellow and I still have to grade ninety English Nine Odyssey tests (say that five times fast), which may not happen tonight. I'm sure they'll get over it. Oh, and if I have one more meeting I may just scream.

So tomorrow I'm going to a concert that one of my students is playing . . . at the Roseville theater. Evidently, his band is awesome. I so hope that they play at, like, 10 pm so I can fit in a nap AND I hope my feet don't stick to the floor at this place. They are headlining, so the later in the evening and Emily napping is looking good. Saturday is Nine Inch Nails . . . and I'd better be in the old people section. I want no jostling.

Z's birthday is Sunday. A whole eight going on 28, it seems. I will take him to The Corpse Bride, but may have to take my mother also. I don't know if Morna will fully appreciate Tim Burton but at least it will be a family event.

Currently listening to old "The The". So awesome, that Matthew Johnson.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to the courpse bride too! Call Me...

Anonymous said...

Not boring.... no one said boring

Anonymous said...

My paper was okay, I'm somewhat of a slacker but I definitly highlighted your good points.

Anonymous said...

Who on earth said that your blog was boring? Really now. I enjoy reading your entries. Especially when you mention me!!

Anyway, as for the later entries, if you had taken me to the concert (not simply as an after thought), you know I would have been up for going out. Of course not to look for the band, but for some good wine!

Keep your head up. The Odyssey rocks (not as much as Great Expectations)!

Later tater:)

iamthanu said...

From now on we are calling Princess "Goose" instead of Princess. New Rule instated.