Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Like a Real Person

I now own a suitcase that cost more than $10, thus moving me closer to the realm of the "real" people. It's very nice, black, wheelie, and has words like "ballistic" written on it. It will fit into the overhead bin and should hold the 48 mini moon pies, that I'm taking as an offering, very well. Oh, and the two towels that I am leaving there. So much for packing light.

I really just wanted to wear the same pair of jeans all weekend but I have been told that is unacceptable. So $94 dollars later, and I have a bag that is much bigger than my head. (Then again, I was told to bring more than one purse . . . I still think this is ridiculous) Speaking of ridiculous, I have a migrane which I think will last until tomorrow (if experience shows anything) and that is going to be WONDERFUL for parent teacher conferences.

Why hello, parent, please ignore the squinting and wincing . . . oh, and ignore the hair . . . please don't look at the hair . . .

Maybe I can pull off wearing sunglasses? The sunglasses look good with the hair. Anyhow, kind of makes me wish I had a primary care physician and a script for some Imitrex but not enough to actually go out and get either of those things. So I will be in a high school gym, with the floor covered with blue tarps, in a suit . . . all while holding my temple so my brains don't explode out the side of my head. Fun, Fun, Fun.

No comments: