Sunday, October 09, 2005

Unfortunately

I can die now . . . saw "Suck" live . . . though not really close enough, so maybe there is a reason to keep living. I don't care how old I am, the old person section really . . . well . . . sucks. Maybe it's worth it to get jostled.

So yeah, Trent (Mr. Reznor to you, lady) played Suck last night, which is actually a Pigface song but is also the secret B side on some CD I have. It's my favorite song. Hilarious, because everyone sat down for it (because it's a bside) and I'm jumping up and down and screaming . . . in the old people section. I even have the original Pigface version.

No encore . . . or no encore that we stayed for . . . my companions were on a mission to get home for some reason, so no afterglow for me. Much more fun when I was with people who wanted to guess the bar that the performer was going to go to . . . met Sisters of Mercy that way with Stu.

Oh, and women kept complimenting my hair. That was nice, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had fun and your hair is nice. :)

iamthanu said...

'Cept that it's orangey Halloween hair right now but I'm going to fix that after dinner.