Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Being Self-Sufficient

. . . sucks when you need someone to hold the damn flashlight.

I think I'm charging the truck's battery. Maybe. We'll see in a couple of hours. And now, I have the coolest battery charger in the world.

And should I take Advanced Jewelry making in Orchard Lake, Advanced Figure Drawing in Royal Oak, or Beginning Digital Photography? Orchard Lake is going to be a hike. And I am leery of taking advanced classes . . . though I am qualified. As I remember, schools like to groom people to the advanced classes. But I do know how to melt things and shoot them into a mold, so I guess I am advanced. Maybe.

1 comment:

iamthanu said...

No garage. Have to return the battery charger because it didn't work, but am checking if it's just operator error first. So no truck. Damn.