Monday, December 25, 2006

Lack of Plan or Secret Plan

My mother . . . she always has a plan . . . but sometimes (meaning a lot of the time) she doesn't communicate that plan. So my siblings and I will call, and ask for the plan, only to be told that there is "no plan". Which is soooo not the truth. Sometimes, the plan just isn't ready to be shared.

So I'm having a "plan" theme. Because of the lack of plan . . . the plan void . . . in my life. (Again, keeping in mind, there is always a plan. It's just not communicated) In fact, I even made a category. Cause, damnit, I think I need a plan.

Tonight, the plan is wine and taquitos. Not a good plan, but perhaps tasty. It's Christmas. Nothing's open and everyone is with their family. My siblings have abandoned me, so I will drink with Mr. Crabbypants.

Tomorrow, the plan is sales during the day. I love the rioting, the noise, the shoving and the pulling. I love being plugged into my ipod and people watching. Plus, I want a new cashmere sweater . . . and they should be on super sale at Lord and Taylor. Evidently, in the evening Luna is having Depeche Mode video appreciation night. So have to talk Princess into going to that.

Wednesday, there is pulling everything out of the dining room . . . which I am currently using as a storage room for things like my drill . . . and multiple toolboxes. I would like it to be a real dining room. With, like, a table and chairs and stuff. So there will be a "Kilz high" this week. And maybe going to Ikea to buy lighting. Very exciting.

In amongst this, I need to finish some knitting projects . . . and knit a hat for someone. Complicated but homemade seems like the best option. With the disclaimer that it didn't take long to make. And I have to find that damn book. And E1 is home and M1, so maybe some going out with them.

Thursday, picking colors. Hopefully. Want a shelf all the way around the room, with one color above and white below. Might just go with a simple wood shelf from Ikea, rather than making one, because it will be easier and I can cut them. We'll see. Am totally up for partying like a rock star, but did that on the 23rd, so could be over it too.

Friday is Mustard Plug. Saturday is hopefully recovering from the fun of Mustard Plug.

I'm ignoring Sunday . . . hate New Year's Eve and the build up. Oh, and I've decided that I have way too much stuff. So giving stuff away is part of the agenda.

Okay, Mr. Crabbypants is watching some dull plane show . . . have to go admonish.

No comments: