Monday, December 25, 2006

Shiny Things

So I now have a knife . . . that will actually cut things. I am the new owner of this, which I am considering never taking off my body. I have new red lipstick and a "Cooky Book" (I was the only sibling not to have one) so I can whip up six dozen Snickerdoodles if I have to. And new homemade socks.

The Z. pictures were a big hit and Mere liked her sweater (it was a good color). We almost threw out Dad's wine wh0-ha's . . . the Crate and Barrel lady hid them with the decanter and I forgot about them. Oh, and I fell down the stairs with a bottle of wine in one hand and my glass of wine in the other. Ouch. And wine explosion.

Fell asleep watching Talledaga Nights -- The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

So today will be the "Grey's Anatomy" fest (which I am not watching) and waffles . . . and sitting around doing nothing. Z. is gone to his grandparents, so there are no action figures to play with.

Merry Christmas to all . . . hope you opened some Avatar action figures too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas.



~sms~

iamthanu said...

Merry Christmas to you to . . . hope Santa was good to the boys . . . and you!

Anonymous said...

Ditto


~sms~