Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Emily and . . .

the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day . . .

I remember the day, the moment, that I found Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day in my elementary school library. Now here was a book that wasn't all happy and sunshiny . . . here was a book that I could relate to. And if anyone has read it, I have had one of those days today. I didn't fall asleep with gum in my mouth but I probably should have, just to top it off.

"I think I'll move to Australia"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...but did you have to shovel 6" of snow off of your driveway?!? For the Third time in the last 4 days?!?!

OK - so it is not a terrible horrible no good very bad day...but why did you let me move to Kzoo again?

Hope that tomorrow is a better day!

MT

iamthanu said...

First off, I told you to move to the metro Detroit area . . . and my attic . . . NOT Kalamazoo. You get what you deserve if you decide to move to the snow belt.

And again, you could always move to Australia.