Saturday, December 16, 2006

he he, sounds like you're going to the vet

"Gotta go get my shots."

I'm down to allergy shots every two weeks. So will only amuse E2 half as much by making it sound like I'm taking myself to the vet. And they hurt today.

Am on a Ben Fold kick this afternoon. Currently loving "Learn to Live with what you are".

About to go worship the god of consumerism. For the xmas. Just bought a present for someone, something they requested, wanted . . . that totally insults my sensibilities. I may have to go get her a nicer one to go with the one she wants, just to balance the universe out. And my brother just told me not to spend that much money on him . . . does he understand that I'm a s.i.n.k.? So I think I can swing the vacuum . . .

And I don't need anything.

Crate and Barrel. MAC. Urban Outfitters. Coney Island. Sounds like a lovely afternoon, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get invited for the "cool afternoons". I hope this means you already have great company.

iamthanu said...

Ummm. . . didn't know you wanted to be invited. You are welcome to come next time (if I knew who you were).

Went alone. Shopped for knives . . . and lipstick. And did not talk to a soul, unless they were taking my money.