Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Post-it note saying "Deeper than hell"

So last week was hell . . . so I don't know what this week is . . . something deeper.

My mother is telling me to put post-it notes on my fridge, so I won't forget this when I am happy.

And I'm really trying to be more in control of my emotions. Except that no one around me is on that plan . . . and it's hard not to react for the sake of reacting when people are in chaos around you.

And when I get home, I should meditate or run or at least go walking . . . and instead I get here and curl up in a ball on the couch . . . and sleep. Which causes me not to sleep at night. And my headache started at about 2 p.m. yesterday . . . I'm trying to just ride the intensity of the pain, to feel the pain for the quality of pain (at least I know I'm alive). But it sucks to go back to the deeper than hell with a migrane. Makes me want to hit someone . . . or cry. And that would not be controling my emotions, now would it? Maybe if I thought about it seriously beforehand and did some reflection afterward?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah..dante and his seven rings...going down, down....

remember, never hit anyone....bad karma, man...

iamthanu said...

Agreed about the not hitting . . . but some people bring on the urge . . .

I was avoiding the Dante reference . . . thinking past hell . . . what happens when you get past the traitor part?

Oh well, have to be there past ten tonight. Might as well suck it up.