Monday, August 27, 2007

Blame Bop-Bop

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, but ironically my parents didn't know it. I was named after my Great Aunt Ruth, whose name was Ruth Velma Emily M________. My parents didn't know about the second middle name.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last week.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hell yes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? No lunch meat at all. But I worked in that meat packing plant and all. So I'd have to say . . . avocado.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope. Would have liked, well, like eight . . . but a little late for that now. Unless I adopt.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know. Evidently, people find me intimidating the first time they meet me . . . and the second time, etc. But then again, I'm not easily intimidated and we all know how I love integrity. And punctuality. So I'm going with yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? All the time. Really. I mean it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, but would have liked them in a jar if I had had enough stones when I was six to ask for them.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, of course.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Yogurt with granola. Vanilla and no raisins. Raisins are gross.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoes. Converse?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'll kick your ass.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cinnamon. Makes me think of dinner at Bill Knapps with my grandmother. Sigh.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Truthfully? Probably, attitude and shoes. Then, if they have good hair.

15. RED OR PINK? Red, unless it's a barrette.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I talk too much. About everything.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My maternal Grandmother (when she was well) and my paternal Grandfather (who truly knew how to show love and always made me feel loved)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm not sending it to anyone other than the one who sent it. If reading it on the blog, feel free to copy and place answers in comments (put your name on it, sillys)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes. Cut off jeans with paint. The usual. Sorry Mom.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Glass of wine and a pretzel rod stuck in peanut butter.


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? a train in the distance.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? f*ck. I'd have to go check my box of 64. A different one every day, if I could be. Otherwise, I'm feeling "red violet" or "violet red". Two different colors according to Crayola. Yes, I have them sitting right here.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? This box of crayons (yes, I did just go get it), lavender, pumpkin pie, fall, the ocean.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. But I don't "like like" him. (smile)

26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Live? Lacrosse.

27. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Today? Black. Evidently, with blue highlights.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. Pretty much always.

30. FAVORITE Foods? Currently? Pretzel rod stuck in peanut butter. I like soup. (insert rest of Dead Kennedy's line here) Soy lattes. Gyros.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Do I have a boy? Scary Movies. Because I need a shoulder. If not, Happy Endings, for sure. I'm a wimp about scary movies.

32. LAST BIG MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Borne Supremacy, with my brother, Dad and Paul.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green. Old MSU shirt. So old it has my name sewn in it by my mother.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter, ironically.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kissing. I feel trapped by hugs. Don't know why.

36. FAVORITE DESSERTS? Any and all.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't care.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Still don't care.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Winkie . . . some story about a stuffed bear that gets arrested as a terrorist. Haven't read it for a while though. Pretty surreal.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A friend's address. How much to add to my principal when paying my mortgage to make an even number. What my username is to pay my credit card online. (No, not the password, Mom.)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? Last night? Howard Stern. I was over at Princess's house and she and her sister love him.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Crickets.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris, France.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can draw realistic portraits if given the time. I can knit. I can pick good colors for things. I can make people do things . . . in a nice way. I can say "no", without ever really saying the word "no". I can speak in front of 500 people, without even really knowing what I'm speaking about.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ohio

47. What frustrates you most? People without integrity.

48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Again. Don't expect answers from anyone. But this was kinda a cool thing to do. Don't send me any more though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even read all of this! I was bored by #5. Please don't do this again.
- Princess