Monday, August 06, 2007

Bored Now

"Bored now."

Just like the character evil Willow in Buffy, bored now.

Have plenty to do. Don't want to go back to work. Don't want to go out. Don't want to stay in. Sick of my projects. Don't want to make any more sock monkeys. Don't want to sew. Certainly don't want to strip furniture or cabinetry. Bored now. Sigh.

Don't get me wrong. I could just lie on the couch and watch television. Don't want to do that either.

The character would say it when she wanted to eat someone . . . or destroy something. To be entertained. And that's just it. I want to be entertained. Bored now.

So my only way to deal, I guess, is leave the house . . . and hopefully find something entertaining. Don't even want to shop. I always want to shop.

Bored now. Sigh. And I want a "puppy".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a jerk. I am sorry.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need to organize your yarn, and start a new knitting project!

iamthanu said...

So cryptic.

I know lots of people who are jerks.

Care to get more specific? Helps in more directional forgiveness.

iamthanu said...

And Mommy, that's the point . . . I have lots to do, but somehow I find none of it remotely entertaining.