Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Shows I Want to See

I haven't been to the Magic Stick's website in some time and omg I'm going to be spending some time there this fall. May just have to claim my own stool.

Oct. 9 Voo Doo Glow Skulls
Oct. 22 I AM X (guy from Sneaker Pimps . . . very cool stuff)
Oct. 24 The Weakerthans (I don't care what I have to sell to get to that show . . . I will be there)
Dec. 1 Big D and the Kids Table (another must see for me)

This is before I've even looked/listened to any "new" (to me) music that I might want to explore. With the start of school, I haven't been actively seeking bands to go see. Thank goodness someone suggested seeing Matt Pond PA this weekend or I wouldn't have looked. (because I'm going to have to buy The Weakerthans and Big D tix now, to avoid the "sold out" bother)

And, of course, you are all welcome to join me.

No comments: