Sunday, October 21, 2007

Therapy

Retail therapy is the best.

Went to Harp's. Dragged someone through a knit store. Had an excellent lunch, awesome dinner. Found a new store, that I'm reluctant to share, because it had such cool stuff that I found Christmas presents galore. Bought shoes. And have shoes on the list for next payday. Found red things to buy. To go with the red things I bought with my sister the day before.

So despite the last blog entry, which I got phone calls about -- how sweet, thank you Princess -- it really was a very good day. And I play on having another one today. Maybe going to buy some socks at Target. Or IKEA. New throw pillows at IKEA. And Swedish meatballs. Yum.

And to bed early. Have concerts this week and parent teacher conferences. And plural concert is never good when there are school nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what fabulous boots! I am coveting them! But what gives -- neither of those shoes comes in a wide, do they? You clearly know how to manage this wide feet thing better than I do; I can't find any damned shoes to teach in. Sorry the psychic demons are getting you.

-the other one

iamthanu said...

I have found that if I buy things a half size bigger than what I "read" on the sizing thing, then my feet are more comfortable. Sometimes, I go even two sizes up. Have decided that it is just a number.

And I can't teach in either pair. For after-school activities only.