Thursday, January 19, 2006

$16 pants

I found $16 pants and haven't done my answer keys for my final exams yet . . . tomorrow is Friday and we're supposed to have a snow storm in Detroit on Saturday, so I'm going to just stay in and hide. Hide from the snow.

Today on the walk (four days in a row!) I returned movies, rented High Fidelity (which will hopefully be better than the book) and went to the shell of what was Harmony House to look for CDs. No Arvo Part . . . No Neverending White Lights . . . No Matthew Good . . . I'm going to have to go to Canada. Darn it. NWL is another obscure Canadian band. I have to get over the Canadian music obsession. This would be easier if there weren't things like Kelly Clarkson or the Simpson girls.

Oh, while hiding from the snow, I'm going to fix the sewing machine . . . not that I have anything to sew, but sure, I could sew things, right?

No comments: