Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Being Difficult

All right, I admit that I was doing something obnoxious for the sake of being obnoxious . . . however, my friend M2 says to my friend E2 across the table, "You know when we talk about Emily being difficult?"

No, I don't know about that. I don't know if I want to know about conversations about me being difficult. In MY head, I'm reasonable . . . and funny (actually witty is the word I would prefer as long as we are in my head) but not difficult. I know I'm not easy-going but difficult? There are conversations being had about me being difficult?

And I thought I was so agreeable for the most part. So now I think E2 has to make a sign . . . she used to hold up a sign that would read "I "heart" Emily" in meetings (when I was particularly "good"). Now she will have to make a sign that reads "U R B-ing Difficult". Just so I know.

No comments: