Monday, January 16, 2006

Stories about Underwear

1. I found underwear at the Gap for $1.99. Can't beat 2 dollar underwear, especially stripey ones.

2. I just read that I should find all my old underwear and pack it for Paris, then just throw it away when I'm done with it. So says the travel manual I bought today . . .

3. Sammy, my dog, would not go outside if my father was just in his underwear. It didn't matter how badly she had to go to the bathroom, she wasn't going to be seen with Dad in his tighty whities . . . he would have to put on pants.


4. In the She Wants Revenge video, the lead singer has his burgundy briefs hanging out of his jeans. Not boxers, briefs with white piping . . . I hope this does not lead to a trend. No one has heard of She Wants Revenge though, so I think I'm pretty safe.

5. I have to donate underwear at a sorority event (I know . . . me, in a sorority, so wrong) and therefore have to go buy some. Do they still have underoos? Cause if I was a kid, I would like some underoos. Especially if I had to deal with having donated underwear. Heck, I would like some supergirl underoos for myself right now.

No comments: