Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Nothin'

Have been swearing and avoiding the "n-word" all day . . . doing dramatic three readings a day. Can't bring myself to say the n-word in class, so say "beep-lover" the twelve times it comes up in chapter 10. Because I am ridiculous. However, I do an amazing rendition of Burris Ewell calling the teacher a "slut" in chapter 3. Occasionally slide into a bad southern accent too. Very entertaining.

Yearbook is still not done but we have managed to get something on every page. Just need more pages for all the ads that the "business manager" "forgot". Great.

Hold on for a day and a half. Just a day and a half. Well, maybe two days. And then there is a break.

Oh, and I have figured out what I'm going to do my final photo project with . . . take that Steve. Because all photo geeks love eggs. They are so round. And white.

And the Matthew Good site has new downloads if you register.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the new mast!