Friday, April 13, 2007

What I Learned Today

That I am a little leery of e-filing my taxes. I did it, but I'm not sure about it. Especially because you have to wait 24 to 48 hours to find out your "status". But I didn't want to find stamps. And I don't even know how much stamps are these days . . . I think I have 37 cent ones in my drawer, with some 3 cent ones or something. Note to self: look up first class stamp amount. (41 cents?)

If you ask enough people, enough times, you will eventually get the answers you need. Not necessarily the answers you want . . . but the information you need.

I am really good at asking questions. Some people are not as good at this. I am also good at asking the right questions. Some people are not.

I am not a blogger. Evidently, I am a diarist. Bloggers talk about the issues of the day . . . diarist talk about their issues of the day. I feel so downgraded.

Mr. Cat is pissed when people leave him home alone for extended periods of time. And loud about his emotional pain if you come to visit.

I am like my father . . . in more ways than I really care to admit. Including walking full speed at the airport, but in more ways also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOhhhhh...Super S Mode (Airport Edition)...we all have that gene!
M