Thursday, April 05, 2007

Really, it's just lipstick

I don't know how anyone who has a job with travel keeps clean. I just found toiletries in neat little 3 ounce containers . . . but is it not the shampoo I would prefer . . . and let's not even go into the contact solution problems. I almost purchased cheap lipstick also, because I would cry if they confiscated my MAC stuff.

But they have stores in Arizona right? Because 2 ounces of contact solution is not going to do it for the weekend. It's not like I drink the stuff . . . but 2 ounces is a really little bottle.

I am going to Arizona. A place with sand, sun, and spiders under rocks. Little ol' dark princessey me. And Princess's plan is to "just sit by the pool". So there are little tiny bottles of sunscreen . . . in case the state of Arizona doesn't have any. And I'm trying to pack something other than black (so not working).

And I don't need five pairs of shoes for five days, right?

No comments: