Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shiny, Shiny

I have a rash. My mother says it's Vitamin D poisoning.

Went shopping and bought myself a birthday present. They have a very good mall in Scottsdale.

They are building everywhere and everything here. And there are jobs everywhere. Everything is shiny and new. Makes Michigan look like . . . well . . . not so good.

I miss green. It is snowing at home so I won't get green there either. But it occurs to me that I should move. I have no ties to the community (such the flight risk) and I've met more men here in three days than I've talked to in three months in Michigan. And I'm with my mother. Would like to think that I'm somehow doing something different here. Vacation attitude? Less clothing? Who can tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My doctor told me to take additional Vitamin D supplements - due to living in Michigan and never getting sun here (and even when we do get sun - it isn't at the right angle? or something like that)...I don't think you can OD unless you get WAY too much...and I doubt that you got WAY too much with all of your sneaky sunscreen wearing. Sorry Mom!