Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Letter

"Kim,
you nEEd to Call mE. Have things Set up for tomorrow Night. wed . . So call mE OK
Pam
Have you seen AngeL"

Found this tucked into my side door this morning. Handwritten in what seems to be crayon. Red crayon. Have no idea who any of the mentioned parties are . . . note has a phone number, which doesn't work.

So Kim, you need to call Pam. She wants to know if you have seen Angel. And she has things set up for tonight . . . or you need to have them set up . . . or something.

I hope people don't show up in my backyard tonight with the expectation that I have things set up, because they won't be.

There. I let the internet know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ask Alice? Maybe she or Harold know them!

iamthanu said...

I often ask Alice things . . . she rarely answers overtly, other than randomly turning a light in my bedroom. I suppose I could work out a system with her . . . on for yes, off for no, or something . . . but it seems silly to make a system to communicate with your house ghost.

Alice doesn't know what's up either . . .there.

Now the blogosphere is going to think I'm completely crazy.