Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday Night

Oh, the exciting life of a single girl in Detroit on a Saturday night. With Princess staying in . . . which she is allowed since I left her hanging with the "sorority" sisters last night, leaving her to win the Euchre tournament while being the only person under the age of 45 . . . and others somehow getting lives (and not calling me back), I have no wingperson. So I went grocery shopping instead.

Topped off a shopping day really. Went to Twelve Oaks on the way home from Stately Wayne Manor and tried on at least 142 pairs of jeans. Princess was right, the DKNY bootcuts DO make your ass look amazing . . . but they don't come in the right length. I'm tired of stepping on my jeans and I don't care what Vogue says, I'm not wearing heels with my jeans.

Came home and took a long nap. Went to Somerset to try on more jeans. Then tried on this amazing Calvin Klein suit . . . and lusted for it. Decided that I needed to audit my closet before paying $200 on a suit (on sale from $300). So didn't buy anything . . .

So going back and buying the DKNY jeans as a treat after parent teacher conferences . . . maybe I can get them hemmed. Oh and grocery shopping was a blast, as always. At least they had yogurt this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun Saturday night to me. I mean you found cool jeans that fit.:) Sounds like your friends could be nicer.