Friday, March 17, 2006

Post From Last Night

Walked the short course tonight, after getting home at 10 p.m. Now painfully aware that I shouldn't be walking this late at night (especially with headphones) since D just gave me a lecture. But did it anyway.

Am so tired that I can hardly keep my eyes open . . . took some decent pics tonight, considering the lighting conditions. Now I don't have to worry about what the kids take or if the kids even take them. Have been interested in other things, when I should be doing the mundane . . . laundry being of high priority this weekend, grading essays . . . sleep. Was supposed to take tomorrow off, as Mr. Crabbypants is having minor surgery. Was going to sit in the waiting room and knit with my mother but was told that is unnecessary . . . and lessons plans for a substitute are often harder than just going to work.

So for D's piece of mind, I was very careful. Didn't walk my road, went into the neighborhood. If I scream twelve people will run out of their houses. Do need some reflective tape though. Wonder where you get that? And no, I will not wear one of those vest things. Forget it.

No comments: