Saturday, July 01, 2006

Marathon of "Made"

On a happier note (to please my mother and the Princess), MTV had a marathon of their show "Made" on all day. I know that it's staged, as they always "get" the fact that they just have to be confident about three-fourths into every show and they always really "appreciate" the experience if they don't get to be the prom queen (just once I'd like them to be f#$kin' pissed). But it's just so nice to get a glimpse into these teenagers' lives and think -- THANK GOD, at least I don't have to be a teenager again . . . ever.

The overwhelming theme of the show is: if you think it, you'll be it . . .

And that is a helpful theme, because it is mostly true . . . even if it is evil MTV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure about the tv viewing choices being made at this point. You are still a bit to emotional. You meed to be watching Monk and House at this point. By, the way I think Samantha made a great choice staying with Smith (who wouldn't want be with him?)
Later tater:)
- Princess