Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Waiting for my Brother to Call

Why can't they make women's running shoes in better colors? Cause I now am the proud owner of some lilac and white shoes (with something called "stability control") . . . so I am ONLY wearing them for running . . . and running only in places that people can't see me. I also bought some overly expensive shorts with a little key pocket, so I don't have to carry my keys anymore.

If I make it through next week, I'm going to get sunglasses. Week after that . . . fancy running underwear . . . Lord help me, I don't know what I'm going to do if I run out of equipment to buy.

Had a very nice lunch with my father. Made me think that I maybe should get a "real" job, one that I could go out to lunch like other people. I don't have any skills . . . other than wrangling high schoolers (which I'm pretty good at) . . . but there has to be something compariable in the corporate set. Alligator wrestling? Entertainment law?

So I called my baby brother back at 11:30 and it is now 1 am. So when he asked if I would be up later, perhaps he meant sometime next week.

No comments: