Sunday, July 23, 2006

Running -- Part Three -- Not so High

The first time I "trained" this week, I got this terrific feeling afterward . . . this little endorphin "high", that made me feel like I could run some more, or at least clean something. I felt good.

The second time, there was less of that . . . still felt good, but not "take on the world" good.

Time number three, not so much. Just sweaty. And I can handle being sweaty . . . until the back of my head gets sweaty and then, I turn all girly and hate it.

I'm keeping in mind that I up the workout for "run" number four, so I made be able to repeat the endorphin pattern again next week. And . . . I get to go to the "runners" store for new shoes and Target for a cheap watch . . . somewhere for a little pockety thing to keep my keys. I get to go running shopping. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found something you might enjoy!

http://blacktable.com/archive/loser/loser73.htm