Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Shorts in a Bunch

Following the plan, I got to run more today . . . and walk less. (I say this like I'm excited about the "run more" part, which is not exactly true today)

Of the running equipment purchases, (exercise through consumerism) the ten dollar Target watch is good. No slipping. Don't like that it is digitial, but what are you going to do for ten dollars? Watch band is nylon, so not too sweaty. Shoes . . . jury is still out. Not bouncey. I like a certain bouncey quality in my new shoes. And they're white and lilac . . . as discussed before. But they seem to work. Shorts, well, they suck. The key pocket is nice. But there is some bunching and there is pulling and adjusting . . . and I don't want to think about my shorts while I run. My shorts were literally "in a bunch". So it might be back to carrying the keys.

Some young man chose to run in the street to pass me . . . because I am an old lady runner. Oh, and it rained. So I'm so commited, I've already run in the rain. Can't wait until snow.

Since I cannot strip things in the rain . . . off to coffee. Maybe the bike store.
Eehhww . . . the back of my head is sweaty.

No comments: