Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thank yous

Thank you to my mother, who called to check on me and gave me some good advice that I probably won't remember next time in that situation (because I am a blabber mouth and will tell people anything).

Thanks to E2, who was kind enough to come out with me last night, thus not wasting all the makeup that I had slathered on my face.

Thanks to M1 for all the support and research . . . I feel like I have a dating tech department.

Thank you to the Berkley Front, for still being a cool bar . . . despite harboring ghosts of my last breakup (never bring a boy to that bar again . . . my bar damnit).

Thanks to M3 (4?), my little IM friend who read my whining and wrote things to make me feel better.

Thank you to the public school system at large, for having summers off, even though we are not longer a agrarian society, so I can sleep until noon.

No comments: