Friday, October 06, 2006

Hairs Cut and Parade

I went to get my hairs cut yesterday . . . even though there is not much let to cut off. Jennifer gave the black a blue tinge, which I don't notice but my mother liked. So my hair is all hedgehoggy again and will stick up (even without goo).

I now have to go get my truck washed, as my boss, her boss and her boss's boss will all be riding in the back of it. Volunteer every year to drive in the parade, as my truck is a school color. Somehow, this year, that meant driving all the bosses in the back. Usually, it's just yearbook kids chucking candy at little kids and the school mascot (another yearbook kid in a very hot suit). So had to clean all the random stuff out of my truck this morning -- markers, mail, CDs . . . still have to get the plastic swords out and put them in my classroom. (needed more for Romeo and Juliet . . . there are a lot of Capulets and Montagues) Also have to try to not kill or run over anyone.

Can't wait until Sunday. No more Homecoming.

No comments: