Friday, October 20, 2006

Take the Picture

Another Friday and I just want to take a nap. Everything was wild this week and my mother might be coming over tomorrow. There were school pictures today. (Which meant everyone asked me if they HAD to take their school pictures . . . and couldn't I use the one from last year, or the one that they liked . . . well, what year was that? 1977? No, must have been 1986 . . . yeah, that one where I wore the red thing and my hair was good . . . you know . . . that one? NO. SHUT UP. GO AND TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE.) (Sorry, they don't pay me enough)
I'm gone again next week because I'm riding on the coattails of someone more famous (Princess) and then there are conferences. Between the sub plans, the presenting and the conferences, my brain is going to be fried. So no talking. Shhhh. Can't concentrate.

I would love to write about all the hilarious things I heard this week, but they were all from students. "Sometimes unfortunate things happen in life" was a good one . . . in a written memo. I'm thinking about making that into a T-shirt with a symbol for Captain Obvious on the back.

Oh, and the kids came up with a yearbook theme. Thank goodness. Now we can start making the darn thing.

No comments: