Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just So My Friends Can SLAM Their Heads Into the Wall

Hmmm . . . 7 p.m. on a Sunday? With nothing to do and a jammed packed week ahead of me?

So what should I do?

Of course. Go to Trader Joes. Cause I need wine and trail mix . . . and attention. There were hugs . . . and some coming out of the "box" (freezer?) to talk again . . . oh, and there was the drying off of my cart, cause it was all rainy. There was some inviting ourselves over for tonight, but at midnight, so no . . . I'll be sleeping. And just to make everyone's head explode . . . there is coming to visit on Tuesday.

Got some coffee and yogurt too. See what happens when I'm left unsupervised?


p.s. I think that when as well as could be expected. Don't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bloggeroo...well, leaving you unsupervised and fun things pop up, so to speak...yes, it went bbetter then expected...hooray for you ...

iamthanu said...

Ahh, my friends won't agree with you . . . and they are right, I am playing with fire. But it's so easy . . . and so hard not to.

Anonymous said...

bloggeroo...ah what the hell....life can really be boring anyhow...so what about a little dance with the devil...spice things up ...and the friends will have something to talk about...an old crass joke went something like ..."that Wendy, she gets more ass than a toilet seat.."...yep, crass but Iknow you go for the crude...anyhow..enough mindless babbling for the both of us..