Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Queen of Randomness

"So then I told him my eye juice story and . . . "

"Wait . . . you have an eye juice story? Boy, you are the queen of randomness, aren't you?"

"Well, yeah . . . I mean that's what M calls me . . . wait, have you ever talked to M?"

"No, I was just calling you that."

So everyone thinks I'm the queen of randomness. Turns out they don't have to talk to M . . . who regularly shouts out "RANDOM" whenever I'm misbehaving. Evidently, it's apparent to the general human population at large also.

Let's see . . . I talked in front of 300 people today . . . without a script . . . about something that I kinda knew about . . . but didn't . . . and they clapped . . . which I found funny.

I had too much steak. And haven't run in a week. And haven't gotten home before 9 p.m. in the longest time.

But then again . . . I am really having fun. With work. Which I can't talk about. Yay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting idea on the business card, but what if the person makes a big deal about it? Wouldn't it affect your professional image? I know, who knows how important your presentation was, but ya never know.

iamthanu said...

Taking ourselves much too seriously . . . and my name wasn't on the business card.

But thank you for the advice. It was good advice . . . point taken.